Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's Christmas, Let's Eat!

This is just the first course
Renata, Monica and me
(all three have wonderful curly hair - why would we want it straight?)


Since we haven't eaten enough on this trip, Celia (Monica's mom) had a Christmas party on Sunday. We ate and ate. I had a great time with friends. We all played a game where everyone had a piece of paper that they would read to find their match. Once the match was found, the two people hugged and kissed on the cheek. For example, someone would say:
I am the sky without stars.
and someone responds,
I am the stars for your sky.
Bill was the hit of the party because an old man said:
I am Santa Claus without a sack.
Bill had to respond (in PORTUGUESE)
I am the sack for your Santa Claus.
With Bill's Portuguese and the fact that the word "sack" in Portuguese is a double-entendre, the whole room (of about 30 people) was in tears laughing so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...