Late yesterday afternoon, we got word that Barak Obama was going to be at our local high school. I quickly got together a little group... Bill, Stacy, three boys from the Young Leaders Program and me to go and see him.
Though we were late, he was even later (about 2 hours and 20 minutes)! The gym was packed and the excitement was HIGH. We cheered and cheered when he came out. I'm so happy that the BUSH (yuck!) days are almost over - I'll take Barak or Hillary GLADLY, though my vote tomorrow is going for Barak. I agreed with all he said last night. He is refreshing. Sitting in that gym with three young African American boys, I felt like anything is possible in America. I hope it's true.
On a much lighter note, Stacy and I both agreed - that man is HANDSOME! My goodness! No offense, Bill, you are the light of my life and mighty handsome, too - Barak is just nice to look at!
No comments:
Post a Comment