Friday, February 15, 2008

hairCUT


Life is changing so fast around here that I thought I'd mark it with a new look. Yes, I got about 10 inches of hair cut off! I always thought I would once our kids came. By the time they come, who knows, it may have all grown back out! For anyone who thinks this was a bad, bad idea - hair grows! I like it for a change and Bill has come around to liking it, too :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, NOOO!!! or, come to think of it, ohhh, yes!!! YES! I like it! Why couldn't I get your hair to behave like that when you were a little girl? I do like it, and yes, it will grow.

    I love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eu tambem gostei! :) Oi, amiga! I read all of your posts! It's so exciting to hear that the Lord is expanding your family, too. Ethiopia is dear to the heart of us Sojourners. One of our original elders was an MK there and is now there with his family and we send teams over there every year. What a coincidence, huh? :)

    I have to say, though, while I love most of the Ethiopian dishes I've had, injera is NOT my favorite...

    Beijos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I just saw this post! Your hair looks great, and you really DID get a significant cut! I like the curls. Must be natural, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...