Thanks! I like being crazy... speaking of which, I might be legally crazy if I don't see some sibling referrals going out! AAAAHHHH! Can you tell I have some angst tonight???
You're pretty crazy, too, Ms. Marathon! You are SOOOO cool with all your running. I admire you and I am jealous of you. I admire your 8 yr old, too, what a good attitude! Today, I need an attitude adjustment!
This is too funny! You guys are crazy! In a good way. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I like being crazy... speaking of which, I might be legally crazy if I don't see some sibling referrals going out! AAAAHHHH! Can you tell I have some angst tonight???
ReplyDeleteYou're pretty crazy, too, Ms. Marathon! You are SOOOO cool with all your running. I admire you and I am jealous of you. I admire your 8 yr old, too, what a good attitude! Today, I need an attitude adjustment!