Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Update # 8 - Weekend the Bill side of the family


We had a great weekend. Most eventful, was that Bill's grandmother, also named EVELYN, turned 99 Saturday! Wow! It was great to celebrate this woman and all that has happened in and because of her life.

We also got to spend some time with our nieces and nephews... here is one of them reading the paper with me....




Number of referrals for young siblings in the past week: 0

3 comments:

  1. AH HA HA!!! I'm dying here! That is so great! I love the video. Cute, cute, and YOU have such a cute southern accent. I didn't expect that from you.

    How cool is that, you and the grandma share a name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I don't even hear the accent in the video! Yes, I learned English at age 10 in South Carolina. I guess I picked it up exactly like I heard it!

    I'm kind of embarrased by the accent, but also tickled at the reaction it gets!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...