Love this! I am afraid of Republicans too.
This comment has been removed by the author.
The llama song makes me say, "HUH??" Seriously, am I missing something? Wow, what a free thinking (or something!) mind came up with that!Anyway, the remake is hilarious! Love the young Obama photo. Julie, I agree. And they make my brain hurt, too. Are we all psyched up for tonight's hot debate? :)(Sorry about the delete! I have serious proof reading issues. I'm sort of special-need when it comes to spelling. :) )
I am stealing your idea and posting the same on my blog! Hope you don't mind, but this is Hilarious!
Love this! I am afraid of Republicans too.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe llama song makes me say, "HUH??" Seriously, am I missing something? Wow, what a free thinking (or something!) mind came up with that!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, the remake is hilarious! Love the young Obama photo.
Julie, I agree. And they make my brain hurt, too.
Are we all psyched up for tonight's hot debate? :)
(Sorry about the delete! I have serious proof reading issues. I'm sort of special-need when it comes to spelling. :) )
I am stealing your idea and posting the same on my blog! Hope you don't mind, but this is Hilarious!
ReplyDelete