My retreat was so good for me. I spent less time in my head than in any other past retreat -- I spent more time with my senses experiencing the beauty all around me. I found a lot of beauty in me as well, as I realized that I already have within me most of what it takes to be a good mother. I found a lot of peace and trust, for the whole timing of this adoption. It will happen, it will happen :) I felt a lot of wholeness through this period of quiet and contemplation ... makes me want to live life more contemplatively, too, experiencing the wonder of all of my moments - even this waiting :)
Here are some pics that give you a sense of the beauty of the Well...
Evelyn,
ReplyDeleteI've just finished viewing your media collage of your time at the Well of Mercy. I was touched by its content and your creativity in expression.
It is a moving demonstration of the gifts you are bringing to motherhood. You are a great mom!
SJ