I took him to the airport at 5 am this morning, so now it is just Bill, Samba and me again for a few months. We are having a very laid back, typical Saturday in our household ... we went for a nice long walk at a county park, Bill and I are cooking together and then staying in for a movie and some popcorn. Hmmmm ... I'm enjoying the end of this "era," the young-couple-without-kids era. I'll be sure to enjoy every moment of it as we get ready for a new era in this household. Life is so good.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Just the three of us
Last night, we said goodbye to my brother by eating Thai food (his 1st time), going bowling and then buying a dozen hot Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

I took him to the airport at 5 am this morning, so now it is just Bill, Samba and me again for a few months. We are having a very laid back, typical Saturday in our household ... we went for a nice long walk at a county park, Bill and I are cooking together and then staying in for a movie and some popcorn. Hmmmm ... I'm enjoying the end of this "era," the young-couple-without-kids era. I'll be sure to enjoy every moment of it as we get ready for a new era in this household. Life is so good.

I took him to the airport at 5 am this morning, so now it is just Bill, Samba and me again for a few months. We are having a very laid back, typical Saturday in our household ... we went for a nice long walk at a county park, Bill and I are cooking together and then staying in for a movie and some popcorn. Hmmmm ... I'm enjoying the end of this "era," the young-couple-without-kids era. I'll be sure to enjoy every moment of it as we get ready for a new era in this household. Life is so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment