We are officially (not speculatively) number two in line for our babies!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am on the one hand soo excited, on the other so nervous :) This could still take a long time and my biggest concern is that there is a backlog of families waiting to travel to get their kids. I don't want to get a quick referral and then have to wait months and months to go get our children. For those reading this who pray, please pray for our children, that they not have to be living "in between" families long!
More updates on Marcos' Great Adventure later.
TWO!!! Are you kidding? That's so exciting! We are four. Maybe we WILL go a the same time! Wouldn't that be cool!! I am nervous too.
ReplyDeleteYou must be over the moon...
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting! Will you e-mail with pictures right away when it happens?!
ReplyDeleteGreat news!!! I am praying!!!
ReplyDeleteEvelyn and Bill--What an answer to prayer. We are so excited for you all and are hoping all happens speedily! Much love, Jenny and Allan, Syler and James
ReplyDeletewoo hoo!!!! I am sooooo happy for you guys!!! I hope you get your referral soon and that you travel quickly after that!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't be nervous (I know - easy to say) just get your sleep - stay in bed when you can - read the newspaper - have breakfast in bed - go to a movie - anything you can do that you won't for several years later!
I cannot wait to read your referral post!
Isn't that such a great feeling to see your date (even if you don't know it's your date at first!) on the list? Definitely a moment to celebrate. I hope you don't have to look at it there on too many more updates.
ReplyDeleteYAY- it's your date on the list!!! When at last you feel like the weekly email contains no news-There it is- you're date. I hope you get your referral VERY soon. I'm dying dying dying to see you jump to this next stage with us! KC
ReplyDelete