Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We Are NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!

Above is a picture of us at an inauguration party. Don't you love the African Obama flag behind us?


Could this day be get any better? We just had a nice dinner, just Bill and me, reflecting on this amazing day in our history. I just checked my e-mail and found an update from WHFC .... we are number one in our wait for our children!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so happy! I was jumping UP and DOWN and hit my head on the door from excitement, which takes real talent, since doors are usually parallel to someone jumping up and down :)

10 comments:

  1. Wooo Hooo is right. woooo HOOOO wooo HOOOO!
    I am sooooo excited, I can hardly contain myself (I'll be careful so I don't bump my head too)
    I am so happy for you and all of us!
    Ohh, I love you so, I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are number one!!! (in more ways than one) That's such a great feeling. I remember when we got to the top of the list too. You're NEXT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!!! Now I'm going to be checking the whfc group every hour every day.

    You're in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhul!
    It's a shame I lost that moment. I'll be praying! Love you!
    =*

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAHOOOOOO!!! What a wonderful day! I cannot wait to celebrate with you soon when that special call comes in!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nos estamos aqui torcendo para voce! Hope your news comes quickly and can't wait to celebrate with you.

    Realmente foi um dia e tanto =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! I'm soo excited about you getting your referral I can barely explain my enthusiasm. Bless you and yours... and I hope the phone rings very soon!!! (grin).. Only- it's going to ring when you "least" expect it- like if you plan a small trip someplace-giggle.
    Enjoy the last "month" or so of couplehood. It' all changes as soon as you see their beautiful little faces. Hugs-KC

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is amazing!! Number ONE!!! I'm SO excited for you, and what a great time to find out! You are silly, how did you manage to hit your head on the door?! :) I'm not getting the WHFC e-mails anymore, so let me know when you get it!! And remind me -- what is your age range? I should know this, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So thrilled for you two! Wanted to add my Congratulations to this post! I hope that call comes REALLY soon! Best Wishes to your family.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...