________________________________________
Just looking at old pictures on my computer and thought I'd share a few...
OK, so now, this is a Samba post and it has to have a little Samba movie to show you how truly cute she is. (I know this is starting to look like Julie's post about her dogs ... what can I say? We both love our pets, pets are awesome, pets keep your heart from total sadness when you can't stop thinking about how much you want your children.) I made this video last year as I was playing with my camera, trying to learn how to record ... pretend you don't hear my doggie talk voice or my strange laugh at the end, ok?
LOVE the doggy talk voice. Funny how once they start cocking their heads like that you'll do just about anything to make them keep doing it (or maybe that's just me).
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love Samba! Yes, 'Pets keep your heart from total sadness...' agreed.
ReplyDeleteSamba is beautiful and so is your voice! Poor Samba, it's hard for dogs to lose their status as #1 sadness deterrent, and he'll be in third place real soon.
ReplyDeleteEven a cat person like myself can appreciate the cuteness of your pictures and video. LOVE the cone pic!
ReplyDelete