Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Bill!





Happy Birthday, my dear and wonderful Bill!

I love this man - he makes my life soooo gooood :) I had great fun planning and cooking for a dinner party for him this weekend. I enjoy cooking way too much, especially for this very special day of the year (Bill and I figured out that his birth and my conception were very close together, if not the same day)! We had a very Brazilian meal:
Hmmm, maybe this explains why I was still in my PJ's at 10:45 this morning!



How do you like these wine glass charms? Hee, hee!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Bill! It is official, You are the World's Greatest Wife!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday! Those wine glass thingys are way cute. Love them.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER IN LAW BILL!
    That meal looks/sounds amazing.
    Sister thank you so much for your too too sweet early birthday gift! I will go to Trader Joe's tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...