Monday, June 01, 2009

The Plan: Step 3 (Most Important) - BS Time!

Yep, Bill time is the highest priority, Samba time a close second. What did you think I meant?



For Memorial day, Bill and I went for a 12 mile bike ride through the woods. Phew! Don't look at my red face! But it was great exercise and great fun with my favorite person. We didn't take Samba with us and I am glad. She would have either been run over by one of us or had an encounter with Monty's cousin - Fred. Unfortunately, there is not photo of Fred, but he was sneakily sitting on a little bridge, waiting with his mouth open in case some cyclist came down his way. We were warned not to, but saw him from a distance. Anyone know what an alligator is symbolic of? Maybe I don't want to know.

This weekend, we got to see these people:

Cedar Lake Demo from Caleb Custer on Vimeo.



AMAZING. I love the human body and all its possibilities.

AND lest you think I lied about some good time with my Samba, here is proof we are treating her right - here she is passed out after our outing today:



Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. When you said Samba at the beginning of the post, I thought you meant dancing!

    Is that dog sleeping on THREE beds? What a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are all three so cute! Looks like a fun outing. I have yet to develop an appreciation for biking. I'm contemplating a triathlon so I went for a very short ride this weekend and broke the handlebar (fell 'cause I couldn't unclip my foot fast enough) then got to pick gnats out of my eyes when it was over. Yours, however, looks like a great ride, with a great guy. :)

    I say alligators are good luck. That's my take. But I didn't google it... yet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...