Sunday, September 27, 2009

Confessions of a Happy Mama # 1: I snuggled with their PJ's.




12 comments:

  1. Right before heading off to sleep, I saw this post and was like YES!!! I am so happy for you. Those are some mad cute snuggly jammies, girl. May court arrive swiftly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this post makes me so happy, Evelyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto. wonderful happiness spread through this post. look at how happy your children are making the world.

    love love love the clothes! especially the pjs. i miss the days when i got to choose q's clothes.

    my new mantra, court, court, court!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I read your post. Then I read the comments and I was like, "Court? Court!!! What did I miss?" So somehow I missed your most important post of all. A million congrats! What wonderful news! So incredibly happy for you, and I LOVE the PJs. They are so cute! After 3 years with a girly girl, I'm starting to love boys' clothes. Can't wait to see pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so also I "read" Cindy's post and couldn't understand a word of it. I just remember thinking "oh, what a sweet note to Evelyn while she's waiting." What a doofus I am!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It thrills me to see baby clothes on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only thing that's better than snuggling PJs is snuggling a baby wearing said PJs. and that is gonna happen SO SOON!
    Still cannot get over how amazingly thrilled we are for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so adorable! They'll be even more adorable with your little ones wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We need more information... what are the next steps for you guys? What is the timeline? I've been thinking about you - so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are the CUTEST boy outfits ever!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...