I hope it works/brings you comfort/brings you peace/ brings YOUR REFERRAL!!! If I recall correctly, didn't Courtney get her referral soon after the blessingway necklace was completed?
Okay, my post isn't here because Google ate it, but I SWEAR when you posted the necklace photos, I posted a comment saying that you look so at peace wearing your necklace in that chair . . . . so I KNEW EVEN THEN something was up, I just have NO DOCUMENTATION of it because of stupid blogspot/google login stuff!!!!
Okay, I feel better now -- and I KNEW something was going on from that photo even then!
The necklace came out beautiful!! You look great Evelyn!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Hope it brings you luck and joy!
ReplyDeleteI hope it works/brings you comfort/brings you peace/ brings YOUR REFERRAL!!!
ReplyDeleteIf I recall correctly, didn't Courtney get her referral soon after the blessingway necklace was completed?
Beautiful. I think Sam's mom is right. Let's go for this week!!! This week please!!
ReplyDeleteStunning. Absolutely stunning.
ReplyDeletereally beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! The necklace, living room, and especially, YOU!!!
ReplyDeletelOOOOVE it.
ReplyDeleteCindy
So pretty!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love the wall hanging behind you in the picture!
Okay, my post isn't here because Google ate it, but I SWEAR when you posted the necklace photos, I posted a comment saying that you look so at peace wearing your necklace in that chair . . . . so I KNEW EVEN THEN something was up, I just have NO DOCUMENTATION of it because of stupid blogspot/google login stuff!!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I feel better now -- and I KNEW something was going on from that photo even then!