Grateful, grateful, grateful! How does one raise/provide for children without a community? And I don't just mean the "stuff!" Last night was my first baby shower - the smallest of the planned showers. I could not believe how generous folks were! OK ... just as I was typing here, the dog barked, announcing the UPS lady at our door...
Yay for stuff! It must be fun to pull it all together for your boys.
ReplyDeletelove it!!! love you!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, it is a lot of stuff, right? People are amazingly generous, it's nice.
ReplyDeleteWhat is that wall hanging, and where did it come from? I love it.
ReplyDeleteI love it! So many people love my daughter and her boys! .... and what is not to love? :-)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy every second. It is your time.
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to know where you found that wall
ReplyDeletehanging with the world and the kids all around it. Love it! Have fun at all your other showers!
Oh how I love Ten Thousand Villages. Isn't it fun to have such a glorious stash of things for your boys.
ReplyDeleteCindy
It is finished (mostly, I think)...at my blog.
ReplyDeleteCindy
So fun and exciting!!! Enjoy all the love.
ReplyDelete