Just found out we passed
court in Ethiopia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
court in Ethiopia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really hope, think
we may travel before the end of the year
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we may travel before the end of the year
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Evelyn!!! I'm so, so, so happy for you!!! I read your blog all the time but have not posted before. I am leaving next Friday to go pick up my daughter so I feel your excitement!
ReplyDeleteWHAT???!!! HOORAY!!! WOW!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! Congratulations!!!! You're a mom!!!!!! EXCITING!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a relief! Many blessings and much happiness.
ReplyDeleteI have no words to describe the joy that is this post!
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic news!!! Congratulations! Like Beth, I also have been reading but not commenting. I was feeling a little down about our wait today, but this sure perked me right up!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes for speedy travel!!!
I'm just sitting here...trying to clear out my google reader after 3 days away...hate to delete any blogs without reading them but at the same time kinda hoping most are short quick entries, I've got stuff to do you know... and then I click onto yours and it is indeed short and quick and WONDERFUL!!!! I actually gasped out loud with pure surprise and pleasure! I am SOOOOO Happy for all 4 of you! What a great day!
ReplyDeleteYea!!! I am so happy for you, Bill, A, and K. Hallelujah!!
ReplyDeleteThat is such great news! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteMy heart is screaming!!! So much love to you and A&K!!! A family of four!!! Just in time for your bloggy shower!!! Oh sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! I'm so excited for you. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteoh my dear friend. i am so filled with joy for you. i can't get over it. love, love, love, love!!!
ReplyDeleteCELEBRACIONESSSSSS. AAAHHH!!! This is WICKETY WACK AWESOME! Congratulations to your family. Beautiful noticias.
ReplyDeleteCindy
yes, i'm coming to every place i 'know' you and leaving a congrats!!! actually i'm just hoping you post pictures soon!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou get my first comment in a month :)
wonderful news!! what a beautiful ray of sunshine these words have been in my day!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to hear about travel!!
xoxo
Yipee Yay!!! So happy for you. Get your bags packed!!
ReplyDeletebrought a tear to my eye! Wonderful news!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteHip, hip, HOORAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, gracias a Dios! That is so good to hear! One giant step closer to hugging and holding them!
ReplyDeleteboy oh boy Evelyn, the ONE day I don't stalk your blog THIS happens. CONGRATULATIONS & the 3 DeZuttis are SO SO HAPPY for you and Bill.
ReplyDeleteNow, WHERE oh WHERE is the obligatory photo montage???
Our agency is suggesting that we not post pictures until we get them home!!! I know!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you! And I am keeping my fingers crossed that we are in the same travel group!
ReplyDeleteWe had the same court date and the same good news!!! Yippie! Major congrats to you!!
ReplyDeleteOh Evelyn! Oh Bill! Oh boys!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFly away, littel birds! Let the bells ring!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow AWESOME!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I have it on good faith from Evelyn that the winner of our silly blog shower games tomorrow will receive. . . . A personal email from Evelyn with THE LATEST PICTURES OF THE BOYS!!!!!!
Not that you need bribery to attend the shower or anything, BUT (grin) I will say I swear Age looks a lot like Bill, and they just make you want to pick them up and cuddle them!
Wow - that's so great! Even if we pass court on Friday, it sounds like we won't travel FOREVER. CHSFS is really backed up with their embassy appointments:-(
ReplyDeleteI, too, am a reader who has not yet commented. Warm thoughts and best wishes to you and your FAMILY (isn't that a wonderful word?).
ReplyDeleteRebecca from I See The Moon sent me a link to your blog yesterday and I can't believe I have missed out reading about your journey all these months. So many blogs...so little time. First let me say CONGRATULATIONS! It's an over used word that doesn't say nearly enough but there it is. But really, so very happy for you and I am always encouraged to hear that these long waits have happy endings. My husband and I have been waiting for a referral of siblings ourselves, and I see you waited much longer so you will hear no complaints from me! Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I will look forward to following your journey as you bring your boys home! So exciting!!
ReplyDeleteWooo Hoo.. Happy Planning. Happy Dreaming. Happy plane ticket buying :-). Can't wait to see pics of your family together in Ethiopia!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gift!!!!!!! You have waited so long for this! I can't wait to see you together at last!
ReplyDeleteI have bodybumps!!
Happy happy days to you!
ReplyDeleteomg!!! this is so exciting!!!!!! i am so psyched for you!!!!!!! here's hoping 2009 is YOUR YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete