Oh, that is such awesome, wonderful news! God is so good! Indeed, the best Christmas present ever! And a barely late birthday gift to you! Our love goes with you --- for the four of you!
I LOVE IT!! I just awarded you the "Kreativ Blogger Award" I know this is minutia compared to your news today....go check it out when you have the chance! :)
Is this not the coolest, most amazing, incredible news???? Congratulations -- and I'm all ears if you want to talk packing--even though it's out of my expertise, I still love talking about it!
WOW!!!!!! Soooooon! So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteYAHHHOOOO!!! I am on a high for U!
ReplyDeleteCindy
Yay, yay, yay, YAY!!!
ReplyDeletewootalicious!!!!!!! so happy for you and Bill!! Fly free, birdies!!
ReplyDeletehooray! wonderful, wonderful!
ReplyDeletewe'll be in ws 12/22-1/2. after that, we'll be here. let us know your travel schedule!
we love you and we can hardly wait!
Wow...congrats. That is awesome. So, so happy for you guys. oh my, You'll have em by Christmas!!!!!! How amazing. This is great, great news.
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO!!I am so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteTraveling mercies to you all.
BTW, best Christmas present...EVER.
ReplyDeleteSee you in Ethiopia my friend!
ReplyDeletemy heart is so happy. oh how i hope we are traveling then too!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!! Love that exciting news.
ReplyDeleteDid I miss something? Was there a court date in there? Where are the pictures? I feel so out of the loop!
ReplyDeletewowieeeee!!! I'm so,so happy for you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, that is such awesome, wonderful news! God is so good! Indeed, the best Christmas present ever! And a barely late birthday gift to you! Our love goes with you --- for the four of you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! What wonderful news!!
ReplyDeleteOMG OMG OMG....woohooo....brilliant. so happy for all of you. yay!
ReplyDeleteok, now THAT is some great christmas news! xoxo
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on this new, exciting development!
ReplyDeleteYAHOOOOOO!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so very happy for the six of you!!!
That's you four and Liz and her little one!!!! I'm so excited that you will be traveling together!!!!!
Oh.My.Word!!!! How great is THAT?!?! Congratulations!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteARE YOU KIDDDING!!!! WEEEE JOY JOY TO YOU!! Praise God.
ReplyDeleteOh, that's so wonderful!!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see them in your arms and in your home!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT!! I just awarded you the "Kreativ Blogger Award" I know this is minutia compared to your news today....go check it out when you have the chance! :)
ReplyDeleteIs this not the coolest, most amazing, incredible news???? Congratulations -- and I'm all ears if you want to talk packing--even though it's out of my expertise, I still love talking about it!
ReplyDeleteWOO HOO!!! so, wait a second - that means you cleared the courts - so do we get to see photos of your sweet boys now?!? Pretty please??? *big grin*
ReplyDelete