Awwww! I just love them! It was so sweet to hold Kibru and watch Agegnehu hold on to his daddy at the airport! Here's a grandmother who can't wait to see them again! God bless you all - all four!
Evelyn, been thinking of you and waiting for this picture! Your sons are beautiful and you make a lovely family. The stickers are funny, Maya did the same thing and often we both went out (yes in public) with chicita banana stickers on our foreheads! Can't wait to start hearing the stories, but, um, no pressure, you'll have a lot to do!
Yea!!! I've been waiting for this post. Happy. Happy. Can't wait for one with words!! I know, I know...you're still in a fog....I'm sure....just can't wait to hear/see more! They are gorgeous. You are a beautiful family! Congrats!! and Welcome home!
Hey Evelyn & Bill! Congrats for parenthood!!! (and for the lovely picture) I'm very happy for you and for my nephews! Hug the boys for me!
Oi Evelyn & Bill! Parabéns pela maternidade/paternidade!!! (e pela foto fofa) Estou bastante feliz por vocês e por meus sobrinhos! Dêem abraços nos meninos por mim!
From the slightly absent :-/ brother and uncle, Do irmão e tio ligeiramente ausente :-/ , Carlos
Awwww! I just love them! It was so sweet to hold Kibru and watch Agegnehu hold on to his daddy at the airport! Here's a grandmother who can't wait to see them again! God bless you all - all four!
ReplyDeleteEvelyn, been thinking of you and waiting for this picture! Your sons are beautiful and you make a lovely family. The stickers are funny, Maya did the same thing and often we both went out (yes in public) with chicita banana stickers on our foreheads! Can't wait to start hearing the stories, but, um, no pressure, you'll have a lot to do!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing photo. Look at you with your boys!!! I don't have the words right now. Feel my happiness, relief, glee, and smile!!!
ReplyDeleteYea!!! I've been waiting for this post. Happy. Happy. Can't wait for one with words!! I know, I know...you're still in a fog....I'm sure....just can't wait to hear/see more! They are gorgeous. You are a beautiful family! Congrats!! and Welcome home!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture! You are definitely a unit, with or without the stickers! Welcome home!
ReplyDeleteAmazing Beautiful First Family Photo! Love the stickers!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Congratulations! Glad you to know you are all safely home!
ReplyDeleteLovely picture. Can't wait to hear more!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteOh boy! What a beautiful family. Can't wait to see more pics and hear all about your trip.
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love. And all that it entails.
ReplyDeleteOh, how beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! and love Kibru's look (Mama, you have something on your face. . . . )!
ReplyDeleteHey Evelyn & Bill! Congrats for parenthood!!! (and for the lovely picture)
ReplyDeleteI'm very happy for you and for my nephews!
Hug the boys for me!
Oi Evelyn & Bill! Parabéns pela maternidade/paternidade!!! (e pela foto fofa)
Estou bastante feliz por vocês e por meus sobrinhos!
Dêem abraços nos meninos por mim!
From the slightly absent :-/ brother and uncle,
Do irmão e tio ligeiramente ausente :-/ ,
Carlos
Welcome home family!
ReplyDeleteOH!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! Welcome home!
ReplyDeleteThere could never be more Loveliness throughout space and time, this photo is it.
ReplyDeleteCindy
Yay! Welcome home beautiful stickerhead family!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo, Evelyn. So glad to know that you are home with your family. Isn't it lovely????
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Your boys are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home!
ReplyDelete