It won't let me watch them. Says something about being private and accepting a friend request. I'm sure you have nothing to do besides fix this =)
Oh my goodness, I think you are psychic! I was in the middle of editing my post and linking to YOU when you left that nice comment! Go read it again, LOL.
OK, finally just watched your video. Love your dog! We have three...we don't do anything small around here!
It won't let me watch them. Says something about being private and accepting a friend request. I'm sure you have nothing to do besides fix this =)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I think you are psychic! I was in the middle of editing my post and linking to YOU when you left that nice comment! Go read it again, LOL.
ReplyDeleteOK, finally just watched your video. Love your dog! We have three...we don't do anything small around here!
ReplyDelete