Monday, January 25, 2010

Yebsabi Guest House

This is where we stayed in Ethiopia the week before we met our boys.  Loved it.  It cost about $50 per night, including a very nice breakfast.  The view of Addis from the roof was gorgeous.  The Addis sky reminds me of Brasilia ... big, crisp blue and almost cloudless. 


 
 
 
 








 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely! Nice to see an example of available accommodations, and the view of the city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I'll have to keep this tucked in the back of my mind for future reference...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this post! We're planning on staying there... Hopefully very, very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful room! I thinks thats got to be the nicest bathroom I've seen of any guest house so far! How did you find staying there with the boys?

    (by the way, the camera I used for those pic's was a kodak easyshare Z612...basic point and click)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn- we did not stay there with our boys, but the week before we met the boys. We stayed at Horizon House, WHFC's guesthouse when we were with the boys. Though I did see other families there with their children and the staff seemed very accommodating and the suites comfortable for families. We stayed in a single room, but there are rooms with a living room and kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great advice! I would love to stay there. Let's see if I can get myself back there somehow, sometime relatively soon. :) Miracles have been known to happen, so maybe. I love that picture of you taking the picture, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...