Oh the tears!!! He is so darn cute. My husband and I have been practicing our Amharic and this "bedam wordish halo" (my own phonetic spelling) is the phrase of the day. :) Thank you for sharing!
Habtamu watched this and while looking at computer screen said "ohh Agnehu that is nice and cute, Wud E Halo" (he thinks he is talking to him)- he then asked me who Agnehu was - I told him he was newly home from Ethiopia- he replys with "awwwww-Melcome America Agnehu".
He is so precious! Sweetest kid! I watched with Victoria, and we were both so surprised and delighted when he threw in her name with no prompting! She just about had a fit, she was so excited! MMMMMMMMMMMMua! Give him a big, huge kiss and I love you from vovó!
Owdeshalew Ageghu!!!! Zufan and I just watched the video. So so so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI love him!
ReplyDeleteOops, I spelled his name wrong? :)
ReplyDeleteListen to him talk! He is just so darn cute.
ReplyDeleteThat was precious! Happy Valentine's Day! :)
ReplyDeleteOh I just love him so much!! The sweetest little boy!
ReplyDeleteAAAAAAAAAAAUGH! cutest thing I have EVER seen!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI thought that last video on the hill was the best, but THIS one is THE BEST. Precious, precious, precious. SO SWEET!!!
ReplyDeleteOh the tears!!! He is so darn cute. My husband and I have been practicing our Amharic and this "bedam wordish halo" (my own phonetic spelling) is the phrase of the day. :) Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteoh, TOO adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect way to begin my morning!!!!!! XO
ReplyDeleteHabtamu watched this and while looking at computer screen said "ohh Agnehu that is nice and cute, Wud E Halo" (he thinks he is talking to him)- he then asked me who Agnehu was - I told him he was newly home from Ethiopia- he replys with "awwwww-Melcome America Agnehu".
ReplyDeleteOh my, how sweet and adorable!
ReplyDeleteHis little sweet smile is just to die for!
ReplyDeleteWow,that is crazy cute! Looks like you and the boys had a lovely Valentine's Day! So happy to see the happy! Meg B-Chicago
ReplyDeleteby-dirigible.blogspot.com
He is so precious! Sweetest kid! I watched with Victoria, and we were both so surprised and delighted when he threw in her name with no prompting! She just about had a fit, she was so excited! MMMMMMMMMMMMua! Give him a big, huge kiss and I love you from vovó!
ReplyDeleteLove it! And I must say, his speech is coming along nicely ;)
ReplyDeleteI wish he could keep that little accent forever. I love, love, love listening to his voice.
ReplyDelete