Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday Sunshine - Fullness

14 comments:

  1. Evelyn, that totally cracks me up.... knowing how tall Bill is and seeing hime perched on the side of the bed with those little guys (plus dog) enjoying their sprawling. Too cute!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it amazing how much room two little kids can take up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, one full bed... and mama fits there too, magically! I love everybody in that bed, plus the one behind the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is exactly like our bed! Parents crammed in, two kiddos sprawled out, dog stretched across everyone. But add a cat....
    I LOVE it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I know that feeling of fullness. That's why we got a king sized bed. And we have one kid and a dog half the size of yours. I love that feeling of fullness, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is great! I fell out of my full bed the other night. OUCH! But you guys look all cozy and comfy. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Still trying to figure out how 2 kids, 2 parents and at least 1 dog will all fit in our bed! Good times ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Looks like our house!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's what I imagine my future to look like, except with three little dogs! I think you guys are going to need a bigger bed soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, be still, my beating heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! All of your loves all together...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...