Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday Sunshine: First One In and Last One Out



11 comments:

  1. So cute! Was it just like the food in Ethiopia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, A really tore that meal up :) It was very yummy. And great company too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the name of the restaurant? Where is it located?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer- The restaurant is Abyssinia in Philadelphia. Great food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Send me an email addy! Every single time you post I have to tell my family all about your boys. ..down to the bit about your oldest thinking the lizard was a gator in the one post and the adorable falling asleep in the car posts. .. I didn't want to say anything because I don't want anyone in the area knowing ...............yet. However, your picture of the restaurant I thought I missed made me go ahead and post a comment. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks SOOOOO good! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...