Beautiful, Evelyn! Such sweet faces.
Beautiful, I can't wait to it for myself (hopefully someday soon)!
Oh such loveliness! Thanks!
Beautiful, soulful children.
I think this is my very favorite Wordless Wednesday from your Ethiopia photos!
Ah, yes! Love it! I took a ton of pictures of the children too. I thought of your advice often while I was there -- "take pictures even when you are tired of it". Really glad you told me that!
What great pictures! I just love photos of the children. The pictures say so much.
Beautiful, Evelyn! Such sweet faces.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, I can't wait to it for myself (hopefully someday soon)!
ReplyDeleteOh such loveliness! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, soulful children.
ReplyDeleteI think this is my very favorite Wordless Wednesday from your Ethiopia photos!
ReplyDeleteAh, yes! Love it! I took a ton of pictures of the children too. I thought of your advice often while I was there -- "take pictures even when you are tired of it". Really glad you told me that!
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures! I just love photos of the children. The pictures say so much.
ReplyDelete