in 7 days.... my cast comes off
in 8 days ... baby k's ears get turned on
i cannot wait any longer
enough scratching people i love when i hug them
enough yucky peely skin on my hand
enough swelling and tightness in this crazy heat
enough moratorium on working out
my temporary discomfort will end
the world will open up for my baby boy
we are counting and ready for some semblance of normal.
Haha, love the picture! So happy that K will be able to hear lots of new sounds and noises! And happy for you to be able to use that hand soon!
ReplyDeleteWe're counting down with you! HOpefully K is feeling well! We can't wait to hear how turning 'on' the ears goes!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!
ReplyDeleteCounting down with you! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteSo glad I will be there with you! I promise you an exfoliating something for your arm, and a manicure while I'm there. Can't wait to see K taking in the sounds! Love you!
ReplyDeleteSO EXCITING!
ReplyDelete(and can I say, I totally love your mom?)
two major milestones! YIPPEE!! :-) -Annika
ReplyDeleteYay...two great things! Counting down!
ReplyDeleteTheresa
Counting with you, Sweetie! Yay!
ReplyDeleteYes!!! Post all about it when it happens. Exciting. BOTH things. :)
ReplyDelete