Saturday, August 07, 2010

Saturday Sunshine - "Oh, oh!"

11 comments:

  1. Awe, so cute! Sounds like those CIs are doing their job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is incredibly cute!! Love it! K is trying to talk, isn't he? Wow. And A is adorable, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, other grandmothers, but my grandsons are THE CUTEST!!! Oh, I love my boys! And I am so happy he is starting to learn "real words"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So wonderful to see them both looking so happy! K. will be talking before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I hear a 'give me a break' from A? How freaking cute is this. He's even more adorable in action!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Looks like the two boys are having a great time together. I hope the CIs are working out well--it sounded like K was working on some meaningful sounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful little men. I enjoyed visiting your blog today. Will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi evelyn, its great to see your boys playing together, they are too cute. i loved how baby K is throwing the paper down and thinking its so much fun. glad he's doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, he's talking already! How exciting to see how he is progressing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowie...love those early words! and sweet siblings:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...