Thursday, November 18, 2010

Walking Man


K started taking steps right before I went out of town for 4 days. By the time I returned, he was becoming an expert. He has trouble standing up from the middle of the floor by himself. He has to have furniture or people to pull up on. His physical therapist and I were trying all sorts of things to get him to stand up ... moving his legs, giving him incentives, on and on. Finally, she did it herself. He immediately imitated her. He is so visual! :) This is not quite his primary mode of transportation yet, but he is getting there. He loves to practice. I love to watch him. My baby is growing up so fast!! (I guess he is technically a toddler, but I still call him my baby!)

14 comments:

  1. He looks so proud of himself!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty soon he's going to be living up to the anagram of his name: Rumba Like Us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! He is so cute, and yes - he does look proud of himself! Can't wait till you get here! Kiss him (and yourself, A, and Bill for me)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wait til he starts running! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh!! SO cute! I love how he is smiling ear to ear! He is so proud of himself!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a big guy! If I were him, it'd be awfully hard to give up that crawling...he is so darn FAST at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All smiles on my end. That was amazing! A shining star for sure!!!! Go K Go!!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...