oh my, they are both so cute! And tall, right? Very tall.
oh this is SOOOOOO cute! I totally want one of those cars, but we've got nowhere to put it. (And yeah, tall. Looks like they've got looong bones).
I do love my boys there! They really got busy, didn't they! Soon they'll be washing your van! Kisses to them all!
Adorable!! My little boy (and Zufan, too, I know if she had a chance) used to LOVE our neighbor's kid-car, that looked exactly like that one. Looks like summer where you are! Jealous. Enjoy your cuties.
oh my, they are both so cute! And tall, right? Very tall.
ReplyDeleteoh this is SOOOOOO cute! I totally want one of those cars, but we've got nowhere to put it.
ReplyDelete(And yeah, tall. Looks like they've got looong bones).
I do love my boys there! They really got busy, didn't they! Soon they'll be washing your van! Kisses to them all!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! My little boy (and Zufan, too, I know if she had a chance) used to LOVE our neighbor's kid-car, that looked exactly like that one. Looks like summer where you are! Jealous. Enjoy your cuties.
ReplyDelete