ummm....YES!! Pardon my dancer geekiness...but look at that foot in the first picture, flexed but with the toes drawn back, energy reaching out of his heel, the height of his extension, the supporting leg barely bent. Wow!! and in the second pic the eye contact with the weight shift. Oh my, BEAUTIFUL and impressive...I must see this in person...and I wanna play :-))
ummm....YES!! Pardon my dancer geekiness...but look at that foot in the first picture, flexed but with the toes drawn back, energy reaching out of his heel, the height of his extension, the supporting leg barely bent. Wow!! and in the second pic the eye contact with the weight shift. Oh my, BEAUTIFUL and impressive...I must see this in person...and I wanna play :-))
ReplyDeleteI would never have noticed that! Thanks for pointing it out. I love the dancer geekiness :)
DeleteAWesome! I would love to get M in something like this.
ReplyDeleteAmazing!!
ReplyDeleteHoly KICKS Batman! WOWZERS
ReplyDeleteHe intentado a comentar aqui desde siempre y por fin! Me encanta esas fotos! Super natural!
ReplyDelete