How old is A again? You can see from the way he expresses himself and from the things he says that he is extremely smart! I'm guessing that before you know it you'll be getting a flight to a Harvard graduation again.
LOL...did he say, "My mom is really special, even though she is loud a lot." Because that is AWESOME. He knows you have a big beautiful personality! Don't try to hide it Evelyn. ;) And K's forehead through the entire thing cracks me up! A is so smart and I love that he likes eels. Ewwwww! :)
How old is A again?
ReplyDeleteYou can see from the way he expresses himself and from the things he says that he is extremely smart!
I'm guessing that before you know it you'll be getting a flight to a Harvard graduation again.
Oh Em Gee, he's so big! I think I still expect him to be the size he was when I saw him, um, almost 2 years ago.
ReplyDeleteGood to know you yell a lot, too.
So cute, I can't stand it!! Miss you, friend. Hope to see you guys in person soon!
ReplyDeletethat bit at the end (about you) just made me laugh and laugh and LAUGH.
ReplyDeleteLOL...did he say, "My mom is really special, even though she is loud a lot." Because that is AWESOME. He knows you have a big beautiful personality! Don't try to hide it Evelyn. ;) And K's forehead through the entire thing cracks me up! A is so smart and I love that he likes eels. Ewwwww! :)
ReplyDelete"My mom is really special, even though she YELLS a lot!" Yikes, it's true. Workin' on it! And he like SEALS!! Not the best quality video....
Delete