Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Flick - Archive Valentine Message



I just ran into this video this morning. He had been home for just a couple of months! I wish I had more videos of my Amharic/Sidamic/English mixing boy. How do you feel when you see videos of your kids when they were younger? I have aches in my heart and in my stomach. I yearn for a re-do. I wish I could know then what I know now. But life is not like that. Life is now.

4 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness, so sweet. I yearn for a re-do sometimes, but you are right: life is now. Gotta move forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Evelyn! Yes, if only I could do 1 or 10 or 1000 redos. It makes my heart ache. Still tomorrow we have another chance. I love love love this video. Perhaps one of my all time favorites of anyones. Thanks so much for sharing. It made my heart light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! Heard, I guess. LOVE it. I know, me too, so many things I would do over, but just doing the best from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. Melting! Yes, I love that little accent and I wish I had taken more videos during that time period.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...