Thursday, March 13, 2008

South of France

Instead of a play by play of the south of France, I am posting a slide show. This is both a practice so that I can put cute pictures of our kids here one day and a way to show how beautiful the second half of my France trip was. I thank our cousins, C, S, C and J for their gracious hospitality and for showing me around. I only wish I could post the incredible smells! Think mimosas, lavender and rosemary everywhere!

Just as a note, the picture you see first of me in a red vest is my first picture with my kids.... S and I estimated Africa and Ethiopia to be behind that ocean there :) Also, the last two pictures are of the snow covered Alps, pictures taken from the plane as I flew back to Paris to catch my US flight....



2 comments:

  1. Wow, that was great!! I loved the music, all the scenery pictures, and the coffee looked good, too. :)
    So, you have family who live in France, too? Lucky! What a great international family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, our cousins are living in France for a while ... it is sooo nice! I would love to visit them one day with our kids!

    Hey, whatever happened to the video you were making of your adoption trip (or am I just imaginging that?)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...