Tuesday, April 22, 2008

8 Months and Counting...

I can't believe we have been waiting 8 months for our kids! It may be up to 10 more months of waiting, :( but I am optimistic at the moment. This weekend, we visited our friends, L & D and their daughters, L and C. The girls are adopted from China and we are adopting now as a direct result of accompanying the wonderful journey of bringing L home! (C came later and she confirmed it!)

They handed down to us a crib, stroller, books, potty, etc, etc! I put the crib together right away and we now have a room that is definetely looking like some kids are coming :) I love it! I will post a picture soon and will continue so you can see the progress. Thanks, L and D!!


I had been keeping myself from starting anything because I was afraid it would be too sad to have everything ready and no kids. A friend of mine noticed that I was keeping myself in limbo by not doing what seemed to obviously give me JOY. SO, I am throwing caution to the wind and getting ready for my babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...