Saturday, May 17, 2008

Abaye to be




Bill is building a closet for our bebes. We had to take out the closet in this room when we moved in to make the only bathroom in the house a little bigger! He is going to be such a good abaye (daddy)!

3 comments:

  1. I love this bebe room! The colors, the decor, love it. I might steal some ideas. Looks like you are enjoying the weekend. I hope you are.

    -Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steal away! My favorite new addition was the children around the globe that I bought from Ten Thousand Villages. It is made from a recycled steel drum in Haiti http://www.tenthousandvillages.com/catalog/product.detail.php?product_id=8159 The picture on the web doesn't show how pretty the colors are, though.

    Thanks, Katy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thrill at the sight of the crib in the corner (for more reasons than one!) and love your curtains!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...