Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Nesting...and goofing off





Here are pictures of the fabric I bought for the curtains in our kids' room. I look forward to sewing! The curtains will be in the stripped fabric, with tab tops in the blue star fabric, with the animal buttons at the base of each tab. I will keep the walls the color they are now, a buttery yellow. L and D gave us the crib and B and S gave us a barely used mattress today! I LOVE having a crib in my house... didn't I say that already :) ? I do :)






Here are a couple of silly pictures of our sweet Samba! These pictures were taken in the only 2 seconds she was not trying to rip the leis off her neck! I know, we are terrible :)

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! (the crib and curtain material -- I'm not talking about the dog!)
    Muito bom gosto!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mais a minha cachorinha e linda tambem!

    Ha!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Evelyn! You silly people! :) The wusha is cute, too (I just learned that word in Amharic from Katy's blog). Nesting is fun, I remember those days... you could pick things up and clean and arrange stuff and it stayed that way. Ha! Here's hoping some WHFC referrals are coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so you for the comment, too! Isn't it exciting to see these referrals? I hope for your sake that things keep moving along!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...