Saturday, June 14, 2008

Conference at Hogwarts









Bill and I have been at a conference in DC this past week. It was a small conference, with about 30 participants, so we got to know these folks pretty well. It felt like grad school (complete with running into a half-dressed man as I tried to duck into my room after using the hall shower!). We got to delve into issues of justice and of faith with people who are doing amazing things around the country and in DC. It was so good for us to be around people who THINK! It was also fun to be in this crazy little conference center! It was a mini Hogwarts - judge for yourself!

_______________________
Disclaimer for my relatives who live in DC: This conference schedule was packed! We wish we could have seen you, but knew we wouldn't get a chance. Hope the opportunity comes soon. Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, how neat! It does look like Hogwarts (I know 'cause my 8 year old LOVES Harry Potter :))

    What was the conference? Sounds inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful. And enchanted. I'm jealous. It does look like you would have to put on the sorting hat to figure out where to go in that dining room.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...