Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Campaign Button


3 comments:

  1. Nice. That woman is FRIGHTENING!

    (Totally unrelated to anything, but did you notice that McCain must like women with eyebrows plucked within an inch of their lives? His wife and Sarah have sure both got that going on!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus was MUCH more than a community organizer. He was the savior of the world and he died for us. Not something that we can attribute to Palin or Obama. I'm not a fan of this pin...I think it is offensive. But the rest of your blog is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous... thanks for your comment, but if you read the rest of this blog, you will see what I think of Jesus. I do not limit Jesus to being a community organizer, but boy was he! I think the intention of the pin is to show that being someone (whether Obama or whoever) who organizes distressed communities to give them a voice is not something to make fun of, as Sarah Palin unfortunately did.

    Thanks for stopping by and you don't have to post anonymously... no hatred in this blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...