Tuesday, October 07, 2008

What do you think?


If you are reading this from my actual blog page, you now see that I've added some BLOG BLING :) Thanks so much to Nikki - she's awesome - a 19 year old ahead of her time. She stylizes blogs to raise money to go to Ethiopia and the Dominican Republic (both places that are really special to me). Check out her webpage if you want some inexpensive bling!


Nikki did the header, made this a 3 column blog (I've been trying to do it myself, but I'm HTML illiterate!), and added the map background you see on either side. I added anything new you see on the body of the blog ... do I have too much time on my hands? Oh yeah, and I'm learning to love it while I have it.

FYI: I am not going to do Monday Updates unless there is something to update about.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...