She is ADORABLE. When can she come visit me and pretend to be my little sis (my actual little sis is getting married in May and I am really ready for that whole thing to be over. Don't tell her I said that, OK)?
Note to self: It is not about you and you Bridezilla-ish sister...
It is not me. It is my sister-in-law/my neighbor/my companion/my buddy/my friend/my best friend/my favorite shopper/my inspiration/my force. So, that is that.
As for you, I seriously hope you get your referral soon. I have never wanted to be so wrong. I pray and hope that you receive your call soon so that this painful wait will end.
You two are my funniest daughters! When did you do all that?! Thanks for the smile on my face.
ReplyDeleteI love you!
She is ADORABLE. When can she come visit me and pretend to be my little sis (my actual little sis is getting married in May and I am really ready for that whole thing to be over. Don't tell her I said that, OK)?
ReplyDeleteNote to self: It is not about you and you Bridezilla-ish sister...
Look Missy! I've decided something.... YOU ARE NEXT!! YOU have been waiting MUCH longer. YOU ARE NEXT. I mean it!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! Soon, it is coming soon... right? We are getting closer to the 16th... :)
ReplyDeleteIt is not me. It is my sister-in-law/my neighbor/my companion/my buddy/my friend/my best friend/my favorite shopper/my inspiration/my force. So, that is that.
ReplyDeleteAs for you, I seriously hope you get your referral soon. I have never wanted to be so wrong. I pray and hope that you receive your call soon so that this painful wait will end.