I haven't been writing too much of substance lately and today is no different. I would bore my own self coming up with something today! I think there is a general slump in Pre-Ethiopian Adoption Blogland as there is very little activity these days. So, I give you pictures of our weekend, which was wonderful. I love spending time with these two:
Thinking of you....Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a really good time. I'm slumping too...
ReplyDeleteNow keep in mind that the myriad of questions I listed go through my head for a pretty limited amount of time, and then I quickly return to the "yeah, right" state of mind. Yesterday, I thought this week really felt different, and now I'm not so sure....It is amazing how quick we can fluctuate between one end of the spectrum and the other, and just how far apart those ends really are. If I'm remembering right, we're on 4 weeks of no referrals. I really appreciate writing to you and getting your comments!
ReplyDeleteI love this- it looks like a wonderful weekend with Samba and your sweetie!!! And look- no snow- ohh I'm so jealous. Did I say- look no snow?? Speaking of slumps- man oh man- would winter here please end- grin. Perhaps some sunshine would be good for everyone! I'm surprised by the lack of referrals in February too- pout pout- I want you traveling with us! Perhaps you'll fly through the courts (I'll go wish on a star for you). HUGS... and thoughts and big wishes to our #1...that the end of this Long wait comes very very very very soon...
ReplyDeleteThis has been the longest winter EVER, EVER!! Slump slump slump. I'm ready to come out of the slump, but have really nothing interesting to say, either. Nothing that I can say, anyway. Sorry for the slumpy comment! Just wanted to say something. :) :)
ReplyDelete