Courtney got her good news! For a beautiful couple and video of them receiving their referral, to to Dandies in the Sunshine. Start with "Listen" and then see "Learn." Congratulations, Courtney!
I'm with Christine. I don't think I left a comment with your rally post- but that was only due to a crappy internet connection. Now? The rally cry is on full-force. Can you hear it??? Thanks for your love and support- it truly means the world to me.
Before she posted the "Learn" one, I was about to throw up. Hey girl, my rally cap is still on. I even wear it to bed at night :)
ReplyDeleteChristine
I'm with Christine. I don't think I left a comment with your rally post- but that was only due to a crappy internet connection. Now? The rally cry is on full-force.
ReplyDeleteCan you hear it???
Thanks for your love and support- it truly means the world to me.