Saturday, April 25, 2009

Perspective

Bill, Samba and I were offered this wonderful oasis for 4 days this week. The beauty of it all gave me such peace, such hope and perspective. I couldn't resist the crystal clear water of this lake and spent an hour swimming, even though the temperature in the water was in the 50's. Brrrr!! I really missed the blogworld, it was nice to also take a vacation from constant internet obsess access.


3 comments:

  1. 1st... I love that song.. so peaceful. What is it? I've NEVER commented on a video before.. but that song got me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beautiful view is a great distraction. Glad you two were able to make a getaway.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice escape. It is good to get away from it all, isn't it? The computer really can become an obsession, but especially during the referral wait! So glad you got to do that. Being out in nature really helps me to have a good attitude and a broader, calmer perspective as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...