Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Julie, Julie, Julie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only other person I knew who had been waiting so long for siblings got her referral today! It's a great day! I am happy beyond belief for wonderful Julie! She deserves it!

6 comments:

  1. It is a wonderful day! I can't believe how incredibly moved I am by her referral. And how much I want you to get yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thought after "ohmygod JULIE!" was "Evelyn HAS to be next!"

    I gotta go get your beads in the mail now to make sure you get them before your referral!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what katy, liz and julia said

    yours are the last i'm workin those prayers for

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING - you are next my dear... I'm sending out phone vibes your way! SERIOUSLY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, when I wrote the sign for the blog that said "congratulations Julie" I accidentally wrote "congratulations" and the letter "E" because I was thinking of you. Then I had to redo it.

    I also got beads for you. I'm racing the referral to get them mailed.

    Soon, so soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...