Wednesday, June 17, 2009

22 Months

Can you believe it? I can't. I am THE most impatient person I know. Getting real tired.

14 comments:

  1. I can't believe it, either. It sucks so bad I want to holler. Rally cap still on, girl. Inside out and backwards, and still on.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So who are you going to visit? Stay near those you love and those you are curious about.

    No I cannot believe it! But girl oh girl are we going to celebrate when it happens! And the celebration will continue through our whole lives and we will all remember each other and remember the need/ the desire the yearning.

    Be gettin ready because it's comin. They are coming.

    today I'm going out to look for a bead.

    hold on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what to say. Yesterday I heard on the board there was a sibling referral and I was hopeful for you...I am thinking of you every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My comment didn't post! What I said was ARGH! and that I have to believe that there is a reason and that I am hopeful that the reason is revealed today, or at the very latest tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I disagree--I think you are pretty patient, considering this rollercoaster journey and the endless "it could be tomorrow" feelings. Correction -- not endless. One day it actually WILL be the last day before you become a mom. . . and you won't know it was until the tomorrow comes. . . I will quit now before I make anyone's head hurt with this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BLECH! Waiting stinks! All those damn cliches: "it will be worth it" "you'll forget these 22 months when you see their faces" "your children just aren't ready yet" Double Blech! Sure you know it's all true in your head...but your heart doesn't care! Here's hoping your head and heart will meet up together in the next few days to take The Call! I have my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sigh. Not much else to say. Except I thought of you too when I saw the sibling referral on the weekly update, and wondered why it wasn't you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. It has been SO long!! You a an awesome wait-er. Wouldn't it be great if that referral came NOW and you and Julie got to get together in Ethiopia? That's what I'm hoping for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...that is a LONG time. I sent you something today that I hope will encourage you! :) Eryn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't imagine how exhausted you are, never believing it would on this long... shocked. I check your blog regularly hopeing to see... REFERRAL!!! Here's some suggestions- check your hot water heater.. check your cars.. check anything and everything in your house that you need to repair before the kids come. It's so hard at first- line up lots of help... your going to need it!!! Hugs and love along with some warm and wonderful wishes your way. KC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Remember how we talked about an elephant's pregnancy lasting 2 years? You are getting close to that with your two bundles of joy! I hope that phone rings soooon!! I know it will!
    I love you - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oops -- Oscar, our sweet Oscar, must have left his login there.... It was not "Oscar said...", but "mama said"

    ReplyDelete
  13. THESE are the moments that call for the beads. i would suggest putting them in a little baggie just so you can hold on to them real tight-like.

    Also? I think you're incredible. I so appreciate what you wrote on my blog yesterday. I want to print it off and put it on my bathroom mirror.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...