Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I.AM.LOOSING.IT.

Proof:



I know, I know ... I am completely LOUCA, LOCA, CRAZY. But it did feel good after that!

Bill, my love, I know you are shaking your head right about now. Aren't you glad I'm at my mom's?

11 comments:

  1. Sending hugs....yes, you deserve a temper tantrum. Wish I was something I could say or do to make things better....hoping with all my might that your referral comes soon. Thinking of you....*hug* *hug* *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I hope that shouting and screaming cheered you up as much as it cheered me up! Great, great video. LOVED IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this video!!!!

    You are, of course, crazy. But the best mother's are - at least the crazy in a good way moms! Good for you! And yes, husbands are never going to understand;-))

    I'm glad you are with your mom for a week!

    Nice to hear your accent too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have me laughing my butt off!!! And praying for you!!!! :) (Ok, praying for the courts and the paperwork people and the children... but for you too!!) :P Hugs from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am laughing like crazy!!! You are SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!!!!! That was hilarious. I love your accent! Great bridge, nice. Go nuts, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally deserve a tantrum! And thanks for sharing it with us - I'm laughing along with everyone else, and it was great to put a voice with a face! Hope it made you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tantrum, glad it helped a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bridge thing you pulled off at the end? PRICELESS WAY TO END A TANTRUM. PRICELESS.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word. This was AWESOME, totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this video! And I loved hearing your voice. So pretty. I love the honest, frustrated expression. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate to laugh at your pain. But I did.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...