Monday, August 24, 2009

I heart Ikea



Explosion. Dresser. Not bad for about an hour's work.

8 comments:

  1. an hour? really? wow.

    love the color and love the color of the walls. we have a ton of ikea. the best item we ever bought from them was the ikea day bed - bought it 6 years ago for very little money and it's really holding up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the next size up from that one in black. I don't think they had that color when I bought mine. Muy chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!

    Is this in the children-who-are-coming-soon's room?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart you ... and Ikea. We have to drive seven hours to the closest store so we tend to see Colin's parents quite a bit. Ha! That rug is so adorable. Where did you get it? My sister is looking for something like that for my nephew's room. It's really exciting to see this coming together. SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is lovely! I am waiting until we have paid off the plane tickets to ETH to take Sam on his first IKEA trip (because I will likely want EVERYTHING for him!) They have awesome stuff, and we have a LOT in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm impressed that anything from Ikea could be put together in only one hour!!! It looks like I see a child's room in the background. Hopefully, you're working on happy things that are keeping you distracted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one nice dresser. Love it.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, we nearly bought that, but it was about 5cm too wide for our alcove! I love it. Very impressive that you only took an hour to put it together - you should be v. proud :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...