Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bright Spots


I ordered these from Liz and got them yesterday. Aren't they beautiful? I can't wait to start sending them out :) They are a bright spot in an otherwise gloomy start of the week. Still no news of travel for our entire agency - it breaks my heart little by little every day.

Check out Liz's Etsy Shop to order your own cards and support my friend, who is also waiting to travel to Ethiopia to pick up her daughter. We are with the same agency and are hoping to travel together :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for being here for me. It makes me feel so much stronger to have my sisterhood behind me. There is nothing like this journey and we are so lucky to share it together. I hope it is soon, so soon.

    HUGS to your heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the plug! And I'm glad you like them!

    I have to admit that I got a little depressed when there was no travel news in the update yesterday...I'm hoping that when the news starts coming, it comes fast and furious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - wouldn't it be wonderful if you could travel together!!!!!
    Love the note cards!
    Hope that call comes today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...