Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why not?


Since my blog has been only about one thing lately (even though that one thing is the whole reason I started this blog), I decided to try and think of other things..... I copied this from Kelly's blog:

1. Where is your cell phone? in my purse, in the closet (thus why I miss most calls)
2. One word about your hair? wild
3. Your mother? mae
4. Your father? pai
5. Your favorite food? Thai & Ethiopian
6. Your dream(s) last night? too zonked out to remember (I am loving finally pulling out the down comforter - ours is thin, ya'll, but it's still cozy!)
7. Your favorite drink? Green tea and Pellegrino Aranciata
8. Your dream/goal? Ethiopia in December
9. What room are you in? study
10. Your hobby? anything crafty
11. Your fear? failure
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? contemplating more schooling once my boys are in school
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something you aren’t? good at small talk
15. Muffins? home made blueberry
16. Wish list item? Go to amazon, babiesRus or target! heehee
17. Where did you grow up? Brazil/SC
18. Last thing you did? Watched all the episodes for "Modern Family" on my computer and almost cried at the end of each one (Bill is out of town - that was my evening entertainment)
19. What are you wearing? PJs
20. Your TV? non-existent
21. Your pets? Samba bamba
22. Friends? I love them
23. Your life? Undeservedly overflowing
24. Your mood? tired
25. Missing someone? Bill and as for my boys, I can't even look at their pictures anymore! I long for them SO much!
26. Vehicle? only one in our family - 2001 Subaru Forrester
27. Something you’re not wearing? perfume
28. Your favorite store? Ten Thousand Villages
29. Your favorite color? brown
30. When was the last time you laughed? a few minutes ago
31. Last time you cried? a few minutes ago
32. Your best friend? BILL
33. One place that I go over and over? to check the WHFC yahoo board ... still no travel dates
34. One person who emails me regularly? Bill
35. Favorite place to eat? My dad's home in Brazil

OK, I was moderately successful at thinking about something else ... hope everyone is having a good day!

7 comments:

  1. Glad you did it! It's fun to learn the little things about others when we mostly talk about the BIG thing(s). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! I can't wait for your travel date. You must be home by Christmas, right! What a gift from God. You say that now, wait til no sleep, poop tests every day etc, etc. Just kidding! It's all a wonderful part of the process! I cannot wait to see you travel! Need a travel Nanny???? Moi???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! It's good to have a diversion every once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved this! when you come i'm making you blueberry muffins! we love us some blueberry muffins in this house!

    so now that this list is over...what are ya going to do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. first, i love that drink you've pictured on this post. my summer favorite! second, obrigada!!! we are actually we CHSFS...we switched from WH when we thought CHSFS would be a shorter wait...it ended up being longer! but WH is still our home study agency. Hope you get your travel date soon!!! Best to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was so fun to read. Knew a lot of them, others not so much. Think it's so rich that you laughed and cried around the same time. The breadth of life! Fun to be in your world!
    PS remember my friend I told you about (waiting on domestic adoption AND china one?) she got a referral for a birthmom giving birth in DECEMBER!!! Such good news from so many friends!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...