Thursday, December 03, 2009

Daily Pic ... Lovin' Laundry (for now :)


12 comments:

  1. Brace yourself. You won't believe the laundry two kids generate. It is crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest laundry. EVER! I love that pile of laundry, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's so fun to see that kind of laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww. Live in that bliss for a while.
    Then come home and go through 2-3 outfits a day due to pee, poo, formula, juice, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so excited! you're almost there!!!
    the elite runners go to the ethiopian orthodox church we attend on sunday mornings...super nice guys. love them.
    can't wait to do my own laundry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww that is so cute!!!!
    I actually liked laundry at those ages - the stuff was so cute! now if i see one more football jersey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup! I loved washing clothes for little people too! Because they are YOURS, and little, and it is okay - right, even - for them to be dependent on you for that at their sweet, tender age! I know as you take each piece out of the dryer and fold it lovingly, you say a little prayer for the little owner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving you! thanks for yesterday. i'll email you the details about the guest house shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I was a single woman, I used to do three loads of laundry a WEEK: darks, lights, sheets/towels, sometimes a reds load.

    Two kids and a husband later, I do two or three loads a DAY ;) Still, those cute little hooded towels are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha! That is not laundry. That is pretend play! Smelled their socks after school lately?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...